C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Today is my cousin's birthday. Well, his birthday party anyway. So that means I'm expected to be at the small gathering his parents attempt to coordinate. He's about...well...I'm not sure how old he is now but he's small. I know, "small" isn't an age; second grade, perhaps.

I'm sure most of you can sypathize when I say I don't exactly enjoy being around all my relatives. Unless it's Thanksgiving and there's a large turkey to distract me, I usually don't have the greatest time imaginable.

But since it IS my cousin's birthday, I'll try to make the best of it.


posted at 3:15 AM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.