C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My hair has become Beatle-esque and so I figure it's time to have someone trim it down a bit. It seems like this happens every time. I'm afraid of getting a bad haircut and always put off doing it. So inevitably I reach a point where my hair is in my eyes and I look like John Lennon. I get it cut and vow to have it trimmed in a more timely fashion the next time around. Of course, I never do. And here I am looking like a Beatle once more.

Now I feel rushed. After all, my sister's graduation is tomorrow and I don't want to have a mane while "camping" this weekend. So what am I to do now? Will Mark, my regular hair guy, be booked up? There's just so much stress. I hope I can manage. Sarcasm.


posted at 2:04 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.