C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

"Camping" was certainly fun. I was joking the other day about roasting marshmallows over the stove and now I'm forced to eat my own sarcastic words. Amidst a rainy weekend, some of us did indeed roast marshmallows over the stove.

On a more rugged note, I climbed a small mountain with some friends. The weather wasn't the greatest and I was (and still am) suffering from a slight cold, but the view from the top was spectacular.

Memorial Day is one of those holidays that make me feel as if I'm part of something greater than myself. It's one that forces me to abandon my selfish endeavors - if only for a moment - to stop and consider the great sacrifice of others so that I might be so safe, naive, and, most importantly, free.


posted at 12:51 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.