C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Thursday, May 12, 2005

I'm really looking forward to seeing Kingdom of Heaven here soon. I'm also looking forward to seeing Cinderella Man and War of the Worlds when they come out in a couple of months. I'm a big movie buff and I'm glad some things are coming out I'm actually wanting to see. I've been stuck with stuff like House of Wax. At least Paris dies.

Naturally, I'm also looking forward to Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith but I'll talk about that more next week before I go see it at a midnight showing. Yes, I'm a geek.


posted at 4:27 AM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.