C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Well, Star Wars was good. Of course, I won't go into many details since you'll have to see it for yourself but I must say the experience of waiting for the movie was the most memorable part. There were people dressed as all sorts of characters. Since I would never allow myself to do such a ridiculous thing, I had no problem laughing at those who did. There were no Chewbacca impersonators, which would have been something to see. There was, however, a fight in the line ahead of us. A cop was on the scene pretty quick and took the poor kid out.

A friend of mine suggested that perhaps Guy A ate Guy B's ticket, thus provoking Guy B to try to eat Guy A's ticket. Nothing like a good fist fight to start the night off right, eh?


posted at 8:30 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.