C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Sunday, June 05, 2005

It would seem to me the things in life that are greatest should be the simplest and most painless. Love, I'm afriand, is neither. So at this point in my young and undoubtedly adolescent viewpoint, there are two ways to describe True Love.
  1. True Love is rarely experienced. It is the frictionless encounter of two souls and is astoundingly uncommon. Although many describe their experience as Love they are simply mistaken, giving their knockoff an undeserving name.
  2. True Love is hard work. It is the constant maintenance of two souls colliding. Even in its most delightful state it can sometimes feel like trying to hammer the square peg into the circular hole.
Now I just have to decide which is closer to the truth. What do you think?


posted at 12:59 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.