C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Thursday, June 02, 2005

I'd really like to get to Europe next summer. Since there's a bit more involved than just a road trip across the country, I should probably try to keep it in mind now. It's a bit difficult to really know what I'll be up to with work, school, and such (especially since I barely know what I'm doing tomorrow), but I need to keep it in mind if I'm actually going to get over there.

I'd like to go to Germany, travel through France, Switzerland, Italy, Czech, get back into Frankfurt and fly home. A couple of weeks should do it, eh?


posted at 6:20 AM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.