C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Imagine this for a moment: You work for the border patrol. A man approaches your entrance from Canada. He is carrying a sword, hatchet, and bloody chainsaw. What do you do?

Maybe that sounds crazy but it happened...and the border patrol let him in! This has to be my favorite post on this site to date. Can you believe this?

"What's that in your hand there, sir? Are those Canadian prescription drugs? Oh, whew, it's just a bloody chainsaw. Come on in."

It turns out the man had killed and decapitated an elderly man that very same day. Did the sword and hatchet send up any red flags? Apparently not. The border patrol said, and I'm quoting now, "Nobody asked us to detain him. Being bizarre is not a reason to keep somebody out of this country or lock them up."

Good point, sir. I see what you mean. Ha!

You can read more about it here.


posted at 2:31 AM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.