C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

My Fourth of July was fun. We went out to my great Uncle's ranch a couple hours south of here. It was a nice family outing. We came back to Denver for fireworks though - gotta see those. That's the whole point, right?

Unfortunately, my throat hurt like crazy. I don't think I ever got over whatever lame sickness I had from before. So I went to the doctor yesterday and he freaked out when he looked down my throat. He gave me more drugs than I've ever gotten for strep throat before and sent me home.

I didn't ask him this but I was wondering it later: why don't they just cut those things out? When I was in elementary school it seemed like everyone and their brother was getting their tonsils out. Do they not do that anymore? Did they decide you need them for something? I bet all my little school friends didn't find their throats burning like hell on their Fourth of July weekend now did they? Hmmm...I'll have to ask the doc.


posted at 12:06 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.