C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Today was the first day I went to my Creative Writing class. The instructor seemed laid-back and cool for the most part, but something kept throwing me off. He said 'lover' in various contexts at least five times or so in about 105 minutes. Now I don't know about you, but I don't say lover very often at all, let alone once every twenty minutes. Although, come to think of it, maybe the only reason I even noticed was because a lover is something I don't have. Ok, scratch all that. He's probably not the strange one after all.


posted at 7:04 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.