C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I drive with the windows rolled down. I listen to the same song over and over. I like watching the fuel gauge rising to full and smoking a cigar to my knuckles. I play poker and pool and chess. I make lists of things and take photographs nobody will ever see. I get bored easily. I like running until my lungs burn and drinking the glass of water afterwards. I daydream and have bad breath in the morning. I watch people, see how their lives are different. I try not to let anyone watch me.

I'm just a normal guy. Don't give me so much credit.


posted at 4:30 AM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.