C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sundays usually consist of one or both of two things for me, it seems. Option 1: football. Option 2: family event. It is inevitable that more than half the Sundays in the year I find myself going to some sort of family outing, someone's anniversary party, someone's birthday, someone's funeral. This Sunday just happens to be my great Aunt's 90th birthday 'bash'. That's right it'll be shuffleboard at the country club for me all evening, mingling with the old folks and talking about bowel movements and all things orthopedic. You have no idea how excited I am.


posted at 1:50 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.