C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Sunday, September 25, 2005

I haven't seen many movies lately...sadly. I used to go see a lot more - practically everything that came to the theater. I saw Lord of War today and while it wasn't the greatest movie ever, it made me think for several reasons. The main character led a double life, deceiving people he cared about. It just made me ponder how many of us probably do that to some extent or another, sadly. His double life happened to be pretty extreme but...I'm just speaking in general. Ah well, made me think.


posted at 9:48 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.