C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Sunday, January 22, 2006

As some of you might remember, I was trying to get several classic 20th century novels read by Christmas time. Well, of course, I finished that, but I haven't really read much since then and it's about a month later now so I figured I'd better get back to the pages from time to time. It never hurts to read a chapter or so before bed. It keeps the mind sharp, I suppose. Now I need to find something good to read. I want something far less "classic". I just want a book that keeps me intrigued and is all-around interesting to me. If you have suggestions feel free to leave them.


posted at 8:45 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.