C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Friday, January 27, 2006

I was talking to someone the other day about my life being a movie. Why would anyone watch this movie? I have no idea. But the question remained: if my life were made into a movie, who would play me? So I've decided to take a poll here. Feel free to comment. Of course, it helps if you actually know me but anyone can leave their two cents.

***Added January 27, 11:50 PM***
So far some pretty interesting suggestions have been made - Adrien Brody to John Cusack to Steve Buscemi. While I have no idea how it is the nutjob from Con Air could portray me in a film, the suggestions are still interesting. Keep them coming.

Surely there's got to be a better concensus than Ryan Merriman and Liam Neeson. They are virtually opposites.


posted at 2:14 AM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.