C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Wednesday, February 01, 2006


In other news...my Astronomy instructor reminds me and several of my classmates of the good ol' Count we've come to love on Sesame Street. The guy's smart and nice, don't get me wrong. This isn't an insult but merely a parallel to our purple counting friend.

Mr. Astronomy's nose is like the Count's, perhaps the same smile, and certainly the voice. Wherever the Count's from, I'm certain my instructor calls it home as well.

Every once in a while I wonder if he will start counting things himself. "One galaxy...aw aw aw." Ok ok, so I'm being juvenile. "One juvenile...aw aw aw."


posted at 1:29 AM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.