C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Tuesday, March 07, 2006


If there's one thing to know about me it's certainly this - I like bagels. I eat them far too much, I'm sure, as if they replace some kind of vital notch on the food pyramid. Usually cream cheese although sometimes peanut butter. I love peanut butter too (something else worth knowing).

However, I was reminded just the other day that when I was younger I found the prospect of spreading the stiff cream cheese across my toasted bagel to be troubling. To me it was seemingly as difficult as spreading cold wax evenly across my driveway. How people managed to actually get that billowy white goodness from the container to the bread, I wasn't sure. How do you learn that skill? Where does it come from? I'd never know.

I laughed about this with my sister just the other day. My younger sister to boot. Why? Because she was the one I used to beg to "spread my cream cheese." Yes, I am a manly man.


posted at 2:01 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.