C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Thursday, March 09, 2006


When is it that things work the way you want them to? Are opportunities presented by life and it's up to you and me to take advantage of them? Or are opportunities created by our own hands and mind? Is it possible that no matter how hard you work at something or how much you might want it there is no amount of desire or hard work that will achieve it? Surely it is possible, if not pure fact. So how is it that we achieve? Must the stars align for things to click? Must fate and good fortune be on our side?

I suppose the question on my mind today is this: where is the line between vision and futility, achievement and despair?


posted at 10:17 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.