C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Sunday, January 21, 2007

There has been snow in my driveway - the same snow - for weeks. It falls, it melts a bit, freezes, and begins the foundation for snowfalls to come. In fact, it can be nearly impossible to get down my driveway even if the rest of the roads in the state are clear (and they usually aren't). I was hoping the whole global warming thing might make for a nice balmy winter this year but nooo. What a disappointment. Instead I'm left trying to spin my car into ditches, people, and other cars as little as possible. And I'm not even getting a tan doing it.


posted at 12:28 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.