C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Sunday, February 11, 2007

I just got done watching the Grammy Awards and I can't help but wonder...where are the awards? None of the categories I was anxious to see were actually shown. I'm wondering if they've taken a page out of the ol' MTV playbook, who decided maybe more people would watch Music Television if there was less music and more reality shows. The Grammy Awards must be buying into this paradigm - slashing awards and replacing them with a hostless litany of performances. But then again, where else would I be able to see that? Certainly not MTV.


posted at 11:37 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.