C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Saturday, February 10, 2007


My family moved into a new house today, and while I'd like to make it sound exciting, it's really just a bunch of hauling boxes and sofas a few miles across town. The landscape's the same. The newspaper on the driveway is the same. Although I've noticed the carpet is stained less - a perk. There are too few bedrooms for the number of residence and two houses down lives someone unwilling to sell their land years ago when developers came through. The neighbors are asses. Literally. I don't want to go too overboard though...the house is nice and there's a spot built into the wall to hang your flat-panel tv. What could be better than that? Now my folks will just have to get a big screen, hopefully in time for next year's Superbowl.


posted at 11:40 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.