C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Thursday, February 08, 2007

randy's playlist

*the format - the first single
I haven't really listened to much of
their stuff before but I got hooked
on this track.

*end of fashion - love comes in
Australians - love em and hate em.
These guys are pretty suave in my book.

*the summer obsession - never
coming back

I had a loose liking of TSO before
but recently I've been putting on
their disc more and more. They're
cming to town March 4th.

*30 seconds to mars - attack
This is one of those songs that
makes me want to stand on my car
and sing. People do that...right?

*dave matthews band - too much
I want too much.

*the fray - all at once
Bring a Grammy back to Denver, guys.


posted at 3:52 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.