C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Thursday, February 22, 2007

I guess people want the CircLife shirt. I'm trying to make sure I have enough in all the sizes but go ahead and order - it'll get to you as soon as possible.

I'm working on getting some better photos but the design is basically this: Multiple colored tiles represent the people of the planet - many shapes, many colors. One of the tiles is highlighted and symbolizes the wearer. One in six of the people represented live in extreme poverty, most of them children. That's less than the buying power of ONE dollar per day. So if someone asks you, "what's on your shirt?" you can tell them.

Not to mention the sleeves drip with awesomeness.



posted at 1:44 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.