C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

This whole thing with the bomb scare in Boston really cracks me up. Apparently a bunch of Bostoners freaked out when they found what amounted to two-week-old Lite Brites floating around the city as promotion for Aqua Teen Hunger Force on The Cartoon Network. The mayor sounded pissed about it. I will sum it up for you: "Someone's going to pay for making me look like an idiot for unleashing hell on some cartoon advertisements that probably could have killed us weeks ago had they actually been bombs." Anyway, National Lampoon put a good representation of the nonsense up on YouTube.

And maybe you heard about that skydiver rocketing into the ground and living? I found a good full length video here.



posted at 3:06 AM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.