C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Training Day 8 Update

I'm realizing the gym yesterday really kicked my butt, or more accurately...my back. It burns between shoulder blades. If even a newborn baby massaged it, I'd cry.

I also looked at some very suave new bikes today. I've got my eye on a few but I'd have to sell my soul to pay for one. Is anyone in the market for a slightly used soul?

Oh! It was two years ago from today I decided to be an idiot and record nonsense about my life. In some ways it seems like a long time and in other ways it seems as if so much has happened. Meh.


posted at 9:51 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.