C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I went to buy gas today and realized that despite making it easy to pay at the pump with a credit/debit card, it still takes a year to make gas actually start pumping out of the nozzle.

"Hello, welcome to Overpriced Petroleum. Please enter your phone number for a discount. Thank you, your discount is $0.01 because we're cheap. Now insert your card. Credit or debit? Please enter your PIN. What's your zip code? Would you like cash back? Do you want a car wash? Would you like to try E85 today? Do you want to donate a dollar to help blind kids drive? Do you want a receipt? Please select your grade. Thank you, have a nice day."

Give me a break.


posted at 4:50 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.