C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Thursday, June 14, 2007

How many people do you actually love? Seriously love. I'm not talking about the playground definition of love here. The real deal. How many people who aren't related to you? I wonder what the average would be if I polled everyone I knew. I can think of four. And no, I won't say who they are so don't ask. If you know me, you can probably guess. How many for you all?

As for the day: I went on about a 40 mile ride and it felt great. I was really cruising at the end, which was encouraging.


posted at 11:38 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.