C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I saw this posted on All-Encompassingly a few weeks back when some crazies were trying to blow up the UK. Although it's a little late, I'll still put it up here.



" Why in the world is one of the bombers recovering in the ICU at a glasgow hospital? the god-fearing part of me tells me i shouldn’t be asking this question, but WHY did someone save his life? this fact says something about the west: either we are too nice or too dopey. i hope we are just nice. apparently, the terrorist was on fire. who was the genius scotsman who said, ‘hey, let’s put out the fire and save the terrorist’s life!’ ? if you ask me, he should have been thinking, ‘if this blaze dies down, i’d better make sure i’m near enough to stomp on his trachea with my trainers.' "


posted at 9:21 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.