C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I know I should probably talk about the Rockies and all that but...I'll wait until AFTER they win the World Series.

For now...the Giants and the Dolphins are playing in London this weekend. American Football in London. I can't wait to see how this turns out. Now if it were the Patriots and the Colts, hey, maybe those Brits might get to see something worthwhile. But the Miami Dolphins? For real? Nothing quite like shipping our biggest loser overseas to spread the influence of the big skin.

Besides, didn't we try the whole NFL Europe thing? Yeah...that didn't work out so well.


posted at 2:48 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.