C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

After reading my daily dose of political news and blog feeds, I wondered how much people are talking about the Republican candidates. The Democrats...not so exciting. Unless Hillary implodes, I think she'll manage the nomination. The Republicans though, much more interesting.

So I looked it up to see where all the blog buzz was...Rudy Giuliani (the current leader), Fred Thompson (the new arrival), and Ron Paul (nowhere near the top, but my personal favorite). I have to say I was pretty surprised with what I found. Take a look. For reference, the spikes are the debates.


posted at 3:12 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.