C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Friday, March 21, 2008

So I got this movie No Country for Old Men in the mail. I realized it was an Oscar movie but I decided to take my chances. So I'm watching it - on edge; it's intense. The antagonist is basically the baddest dude since Darth Vader. And I'm thinking to myself "Wow, and this was an Oscar movie. I figured it'd suck." And then...when my hopes were high and my biases seemingly defeated, it ended. Just ended. The End. I thought maybe my DVD player accidentally skipped a chapter. But no, nothing. Kaput. No resolution. It was horrible. Like going to Disney World as a child and having Mickey kick you in the balls. I promptly gave it zero stars out of five on Netflix and cried myself to sleep.


posted at 12:15 AM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.