C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm on an airport shuttle at the moment and the dude driving is having a pretty hard time finding passengers. He'll park and then wander down the street a little more, park again, get out, wander around on foot a bit, call on his phone, get back in and find somewhere new to wander, park, and repeat. Meanwhile chatting with his friend in the passenger seat in what I can only surmise is an African language which smacks a bit of Arabic. But I'm no linguist. At this rate I will reach the airport around 2009.


posted at 11:02 AM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.