C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Friday, June 13, 2008

So I'm cruising the web today, per usual, and I see one of those Google ad bars alongside one of the blogs I read. One of the AdSense ads reads "Want a Cool Bolo Tie?!" and I was left thinking, first of all, this is an oxymoron. And second, no, I don't want one. Nor does any other regular person who would prefer not being the laughing stock of their workplace, school, nursing home, et cetera. Maybe it's some kind of reverse psychology advertising for people like me. And once I click on it out of morbid curiosity it takes me to a place where all the greatest things on earth are sold and I happily spend my life savings. I didn't click to find out.




posted at 10:29 AM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.