C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Saturday, July 12, 2008

IndyMac Bank was seized by the Feds yesterday even though they felt everything was fine a little over a week ago. Oops, apparently not.

But I'm reassured by the wisdom of former Vice President Dan Quayle: "Bank failures are caused by depositors who don't deposit enough money to cover losses due to mismanagement." I'm glad to know whose fault this really is--ours! If you wonder who's causing all this recessionary housing collapse nonsense, you need only look in the mirror. Pathetic. How do you sleep at night?

I hope all you irresponsible punks out there don't cause the mismanagement of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to get the best of them.


posted at 6:50 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.