C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm back. Sorry I didn't post much from out of town; somehow I'm sure you survived. While on the road though, I did read an interesting article you all might also find...educational.

Switching from beef to kangaroo burgers could significantly help to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, says an Australian scientist.

The methane gas produced by sheep and cows through belching and flatulence is more potent than carbon dioxide in the damage it can cause to the environment. (whole story)


Since we like to play "What Sound Does A ____ Make" with little kids about barnyard animals, I'd better get acquainted with whatever sound a kangaroo might make. I thought they just kick you in the liver with those big legs and laugh at you while they bounce away. What sound is that?



posted at 9:31 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.