C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend barbecuing or watching football (go Buffs!) or whatever. I'll be out of town as of Tuesday and may not post much while I'm in Russia. Pray the whole Russia-Georgia thing doesn't escalate into something insane while I'm there.




Also, upon my return I'm going to fire up a politics-only blog to cater to the junkies and to spare those who couldn't care less. I'll post the link when the other site is up and running; in the meantime sign up for updates to CircularLife in the right column. Your email address is kept private.




posted at 10:06 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.