C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Here's a funny post from Greg Mankiw's blog:



I am looking to hire a student to work with me as I revise my intermediate macroeconomics textbook. The part-time job requires facility with computers and data, strong writing/editing skills, and the ability to proofread carefully. Compensation will be in the form of mortgage-backed securities.*

If you are interested, please drop off a brief letter, resume, and transcript with my assistant Lauren La Rosa in Littauer 230.

* Just kidding. About the compensation, that is. The job is real. And compensation will be in the form of fiat money, which is worth something, at least for now.



"At least for now" indeed.




posted at 8:17 AM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.