C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Saturday, July 04, 2009

I have, I think, a problem. Someone sent me this picture and I immediately thought, perhaps, this friend of mine had visited heaven somehow. Then I wondered how he may have snuck a camera into heaven and with the wide-angle lens to boot. Then I figured it probably wasn't heaven at all but as near to heaven as is possible. If it truly were heaven, I supposed, there would also be a nacho stand within sight at all times manned (womaned?) by a perpetually tan yet perpetually cancer-free beauty.

Anyway, it's a beautiful photo to someone like me. Is that a problem?


(click)


posted at 2:31 AM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.