C i r c u l a r | L i f e

 

Friday, August 07, 2009

OK, I have two questions for you all. Read them, think about them for a minute, put yourself in the position postulated, then give me your answers in the comments.

1.) You work at Crate and Barrel. A customer would like to buy a knife. You know (for whatever reason) that once he buys the knife he is going to stab another patron, killing them. Would you sell him the knife?

2.) You're hungry and want to buy a burrito from a street vendor. You know (for whatever reason) that the vendor is going to take the day's sales money, buy a knife, and stab his wife when he gets home, killing her. Would you buy the burrito?

That's all for now.


posted at 3:22 PM by Randy
permalink



-•-

I've decided to go ahead and take this blog completely toward politics/economy. It's all I talk about anyway. Remember, you can email me at randy [at] circularlife [dot] com or use the chat box in the lower right.